GENERAL FISHERY RULES
1. All anglers and visitors must report to the cabin to purchase Day or Night tickets before setting up.
2. No barbed hooks, barbless hooks only. No microbarbs, no crushing of barbed hooks allowed, anglers found to be using
barbed hooks will be banned for life. No excuses.
3. Anglers must not leave rubbish or litter, rubbish must not be discarded over fencing or in vegetation, within the car parks. Do
not leave rubbish on the entrance road or under the bridge, there is CCTV leaving rubbish is an instant ban.
4. Do not discard fishing line, it is dangerous to wildlife.
5. No fires or barbecues.
6. Do not cut back vegetation of damaged trees only fish from the designated swims provided.
7. All children under 15 must be accounted for and accompanied at all times while on site.
8. No Dogs
9. Alcohol is allowed in moderation, anyone found to be over a sensible level will be asked to leave and may incur a ban.
10. No wading or swimming.
11. Do not take fish from the fishery, it’s a criminal offence. Do not move fish from lake to lake, all of our large fish are microchipped
and photographed, we will call the police and prosecute.
12. All anglers are to have a valid rod licence or licences.
13. No rods are to be left unattended at any time.
14. No knifes with blades longer than 75mm are allowed on these premises. Guns are banned and not allowed.
15 No high power lights to be shone across the lakes.
TACKLE REQUIRED OR ALLOWED
1. Landing net minimum size 42 inches with a handle
2. Unhooking mat of at least 36 inches long, beanie or preferably a cradle. No flat mats unless 75mm thick.
3. Carp medic kit must be used after unhooking.
4. No mainline braid except for marker or spod rods. Hook lengths allowed. Lead cone and leaders allowed.
5. If night fishing you must have a head torch.
6. All shelters i.e. bivvy, brollies, must be green, camo or brown. No tents, no children's tents and no pop up tents allowed.
7. Bait boats are allowed, respect the fish and other anglers, half way rule applies.
ANGLERS MUST NOT HAVE
1. Carp sacks or keep nets
2. Guns or offensive weapons, a knife with a blad longer than 75mm (3 inches) is an offensive weapon (Essex Police)
3. No barbed, micro barbed or crushed barbed hooks.
4. Must not wear high vis work jackets.
FISH CARE & SAFETY
1. No barbed, micro barbed or crushed barbed hooks.
2. All fish to be returned to the lake using a sling or net, do not carry fish by hand.
3. No fish to be held above knee height, all fish are to be held above unhooking mats or cradles at all times.
4. No fixed rigs, inline or clips only No barbed, micro barbed or crushed barbed hooks.
1. No tiger nuts, no mixed particles containing nuts.
2. No vitalin, particles allowed but must be cooked properly.
1. No Pike fishing allowed .
Cuton Lakes Ltd accepts no liability what so ever for any personal injury, loss or damage to any property how so ever caused.
It is your duty as a member to report anyone blatantly breaking these rules, any one acting in a suspicious manner must be reported. Call 07958 336691.
The rules & charges are subject to change without prior notice. E & OE